- Principal Founding Partner
Mr. McCune is a graduate of Vanderbilt University College of Law, Nashville, Tennessee, Juris Doctor (1973). More recently, he received a Master of Business Administration from Belmont University, Nashville, Tennessee (1998). Mr. McCune's Bachelor of Science degree is in Aerospace Engineering, received from The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee (1969).
Mr. McCune's civic activities include his position on the board of directors at the Nashville Downtown YMCA (1991 - 2009) and their Chairman's Round Table (1995 - Present) as well as the board of directors for the Green Hills Retired Teachers Association (2008 - Present).
Mr. McCune also enjoys spending time with his son and daughter as well as his three grandchildren.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Rule 31 General Civil Mediator, Supreme Court of Tennessee
- Tennessee, 1973
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1973
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1969
- Major: Aerospace Engineering
- Belmont University, Nashville, Tennessee
- M.B.A. - 1998
- Masters in Trial, American Board of Trial Advocacy, 00/00/1993
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nashville Bar Association, Member, Board of Directors, 1985 to 1988
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association, Vice President, 1985 to 1986
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- Defense Research Institute, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
Pro Bono Activities
- Board of Directors, Nashville Downtown YMCA, 1991 to 2009
- Chairman’s Round Table, Nashville Downtown YMCA, 1995 to Present
- Board of Directors, Green Hills Retired Teachers Association, 2008 to Present
Great Case Results!
Our firm has obtained some amazing settlements and judgments on behalf of our clients.